BVMBA is a 501(c)(4) non-profit riders group located in the College Station/Bryan, Texas area. The club is a group of mountain bike enthusiasts, from the casual rider to the expert racer, that promotes safe and responsible participation in off-road biking. BVMBA is dedicated to assisting and educating all individuals in the sport of mountain biking. The club offers monthly meetings, group rides, time trials, and other mountain bike related events. We maintain and advocate for the building of the trail systems at Lake Bryan and the Millican Reserve.
- Trails to enjoy (without members, no BVMBA and no trails)
- Access to the private trails at Millican Reserve (18+ miles of trails)
- Discounted annual pass for Lake Bryan (14+ miles of trails)
- Discounts at local bike shops
- BVMBA Discussion Forum (click here to request access) on Google Groups
- Opportunity to care for and ride trails with great people!
New member dues are $30 for the first year, prorated, and cover an individual and their immediate family.
Renewal membership dues are $75 per year, discounted by $5 for each service hour completed during the prior year.
|SERVICE:||9 hours||6 hours||3 hours||0 hours|
- give them to the club secretary at the next club meeting, ride, or event
- mail them to BVMBA, P. O. Box 9603, College Station, TX 77842
- scan or take a picture of the forms and email them to BVMBAinfo@gmail.com
You will receive a confirmation email when we have your membership form, waivers, and payment.
* IMPORTANT: For riding at Millican Reserve each rider must have a completed, signed waiver on file with the Reserve or an affiliate before riding. This is different from the waiver included in the BVMBA membership form.
Payments may be made with PayPal, and personal checks should be made payable to BVMBA. Annual dues, covering Feb 1 through Jan 31, are $30 for new members or for renewing members with 9 service hours.
To make a financial contribution via PayPal, click the donate button. Donations are used to fund trail maintenance. BVMBA is a 501(c)(4) non-profit, so donations are not tax deductible.
To make a one-time physical donation (equipment, supplies, raffle prizes, etc.), please email us to set up a collection time.
Club Officers, 2020-2021
- James Munnerlyn, President
- Clint Harkey, Vice-President
- Mike Record, Secretary
- Beth Munnelryn, Treasurer
Questions or comments? Please email us at BVMBAinfo@gmail.com.