- Trails to enjoy (BVMBA members maintain and advocate for the creation of the a majority of the bike trails in B/CS. Your membership supports this mission.)
- Access to the private trails at Millican Reserve
- Discounted annual pass for Lake Bryan
- Discounts at local bike shops
- BVMBA Discussion Forum (click here to request access) on Google Groups
- Educational Clinics
- Biking related group activities, including weekly rides, camping trips, day trips, time trials.
- Voting rights and a voice in the direction of the club
New member dues are $30 for the first year, prorated, and cover an individual and their immediate family.
|SERVICE:||9 hours||6 hours||3 hours||0 hours|
Renewal member dues are $75 per year, discounted by $5 for each service hour completed during the prior year.
Below are fillable PDF forms that need to be filled out for individuals or each family member every year when joining the club.
- BVMBA membership form & waiver
- Millican Reserve Conservancy FAQ, Millican Reserve Conservancy Membership (required to ride Millican Trails)*
Fill-out with Acrobat and digitally sign or Fill-out digitally, print and sign, then
- email them to BVMBAinfo@gmail.com
- scan or take a picture of the forms and email them to BVMBAinfo@gmail.com
- give them to the club secretary at the next club meeting, ride, or event
- mail them to BVMBA, P. O. Box 9603, College Station, TX 77842
You will receive a confirmation email when we have your membership form, waivers, and payment.
* IMPORTANT: For riding at Millican Reserve each rider must have a completed, signed waiver on file with the Millican Reserve Conservancy membership. BVMBA no longer manages these waivers, it is now done thorugh the Millican Reserve Conservancy.
Payments may be made with PayPal, and personal checks should be made payable to BVMBA. Annual dues, covering Feb 1 through Jan 31, are $30 for new members or for renewing members with 9 service hours.
To make a financial contribution via PayPal, click the donate button. Donations are used to fund trail maintenance. BVMBA is a 501(c)(4) non-profit, so donations are not tax deductible.
To make a one-time physical donation (equipment, supplies, raffle prizes, etc.), please email us to set up a collection time.
Questions or comments? Please email us at BVMBAinfo@gmail.com.