Joining BVMBA means so much more than just riding bikes. This is a community of enthusiasts with a wide range of skillsets. Want to train for the next cross country racing series? Cool, we’ll cheer you on. Want to huck your bike off whatever jumps you can find? Send it! Love cruising through the trees and enjoying a beverage afterwards? Lets go? Want to cut a few trees down after a stressful day at work? We’re here for that.
Other, more tangible benefits include:
- Trails to enjoy (BVMBA members maintain and advocate for the creation of bike trails in Bryan/College Station. Your membership supports this mission.
- Millican Reserve Conservancy offers a 50% discount for Club Members. Contact BVMBAinfo@gmail.com for more details.
- Lake Bryan discounted annual pass.
- Discounts at local bike shops. Shop local!
- BVMBA Discussion Forum (click here to request access) on Google Groups.
- Skill and Educational Clinics.
- Biking related group activities, including weekly rides, camping trips, day trips, and time trials.
- Voting rights and a voice in the direction of the club.
New member dues are $30 for individuals, $50 for a family.
The membership form will be filled out and signed electronically through the website here.
- Millican Reserve Conservancy FAQ, Millican Reserve Conservancy Membership (required to ride Millican Trails)*
A discount coupon from for a Trail Pass with Millican Reserve Conservancy will be emailed to you after you have joined BVMBA!
* IMPORTANT: For riding at Millican Reserve each rider must have a completed, signed waiver on file with the Millican Reserve Conservancy membership. BVMBA no longer manages these waivers, it is now done through the Millican Reserve Conservancy Trail Pass membership.
To make a financial contribution via PayPal, click the donate button. Donations are used to fund trail maintenance. BVMBA is a 501(c)(4) non-profit, so donations are not tax deductible.
To make a one-time physical donation (equipment, supplies, raffle prizes, etc.), please email us to set up a collection time.
Questions or comments? Please email us at BVMBAinfo@gmail.com.