Individual Associate Membership
- Trails to enjoy (BVMBA members maintain and advocate for the creation of the a majority of the bike trails in B/CS. Your membership supports this mission.)
- Access to the private trails at Millican Reserve
- Discounted annual pass for Lake Bryan
- Discounts at local bike shops
- BVMBA Discussion Forum (click here to request access) on Google Groups
- Educational Clinics
- Biking related group activities, including weekly rides, camping trips, day trips, time trials.
Dues for individual members of Associate Organizations are defined in an agreement between BVMBA and the Associate Organization. Consult your organization’s management for the dues rate in the agreement, or contact BVMBA.
The BVMBA Associate Membership form & waiver are available online. Fill-out online and email to BVMBAinfo@gmail.com or print and complete the forms, then:
To ride at Millican Reserve you must be a member of the Millican Reserve Conservancy*
- scan or take a picture of the forms and email them to BVMBAinfo@gmail.com
- give completed forms to the club secretary at the next club meeting, ride, or event
- mail completed forms to BVMBA, P. O. Box 9603, College Station, TX 77842
You will receive a confirmation email when we have your membership form, waivers, and payment.
* IMPORTANT: For riding at Millican Reserve each rider must have a completed, signed waiver on file with the Millican Reserve Conservancy membership. BVMBA no longer manages these waivers, it is now done thorugh the Millican Reserve Conservancy.
Annual dues payments may be made with PayPal, and personal checks should be made payable to BVMBA. Annual dues, cover Feb 1 through Jan 31. Rates vary, for new members or for renewing members with service hours, check with your Associate Organization management for the dues rate. Renewing members may have received a renewal notice from BVMBA which will have the individual renewal rate.
Questions or comments? Please email us at BVMBAinfo@gmail.com.